Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What has been your favorite session at TIE?

Okay, I knew it. I am overwhelmed. But I am thoroughly enjoying the sessions at TIE this year. The most intriguing one for me has been: Constructivist Teaching with Technology: Learning with Laptops by Karl Fisch and all of the folks from Littleton. I want to pick their brains and copy their model in our district. They have done exactly what we need.

It is hard for me to even comprehend this but twice I was brought to the verge of tears by what they are doing and the impact is it having on their students lives. Way to go Arapaho High School!

My biggest fear at TIE is that I am missing so many presentations that are just as beneficial to my work. I hope to gain from your input on the presentationsw you attended so that in reality I don't have to miss them all - I can learn from you.

No comments: