Wednesday, November 05, 2008

CAL 2008 - Communities and Libraries


It's here - Colorado Association of Libraries 2008 Communities and Libraries Conference. I'm sitting in the hotel CAL office avoiding finishing my script and a class's homework that I need to complete. There is much hustle and bustle going on around me. Kathleen is working on the name tag printer, balloons have arrived, and I'm going out to put up the small signs on each room soon.

What are your goals for yourself for CAL this year? What sessions are you attending? I'm looking forward to hanging out with my library friends!

On Friday, I hope you will join me as I present Teen Tech Week - Technology Fairs - Amazing Stories and Results. The session is in the Aspen Amphitheater from 3:15 to 4:15pm. You'll hear about the 2008 CAL Project of the Year. For more information go to the Colorado Technology Fair Wiki.

No comments: