Thursday, August 19, 2010

A New Learning Adventure!

3X School starts today for my "triplet" 17 year old high schoolers. Yes I said "triplet". This week we gained guardianship of a friend of Jacey's so my twins now have another sister! She spent the summer with us and I watched everyone grow as a result. Now we all have the opportunity to grow and learn even more. I plan to journal our journey over this next year, so stay tuned. She is our second daughter through guardianship. We learned and grew so much with our first guardian daughter - I am excited about what this next year and on will enable me to learn. Join me in the journey. Happy First Day of School!

2 comments:

PastorAndy said...

All the best to you all... especially Bob! As I grew up with FOUR sisters, and now have THREE daughters and a wife, may he find time in the bathroom!!

Being that all the girls are the same age... emotions should be similar, but no guarentee!!

Connie Masson - Business and Education Research, Training, Consulting, Marketing and Management said...

We are lucky on the bathroom front in that we have four and a half. But not so lucky when it comes to cleaning that many bathrooms!