Thursday, August 19, 2010

A New Learning Adventure!

3X School starts today for my "triplet" 17 year old high schoolers. Yes I said "triplet". This week we gained guardianship of a friend of Jacey's so my twins now have another sister! She spent the summer with us and I watched everyone grow as a result. Now we all have the opportunity to grow and learn even more. I plan to journal our journey over this next year, so stay tuned. She is our second daughter through guardianship. We learned and grew so much with our first guardian daughter - I am excited about what this next year and on will enable me to learn. Join me in the journey. Happy First Day of School!

2 comments:

PastorAndy said...

All the best to you all... especially Bob! As I grew up with FOUR sisters, and now have THREE daughters and a wife, may he find time in the bathroom!!

Being that all the girls are the same age... emotions should be similar, but no guarentee!!

Connie Masson said...

We are lucky on the bathroom front in that we have four and a half. But not so lucky when it comes to cleaning that many bathrooms!