Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thank You Everyone!

I started a new job this week with Brighton 27J.  The position is Manager of Instructional Technology - the same position I had with St. Vrain Valley School District for the past five years.  During those five years at St. Vrain, I worked with and got to know many, many wonderful folks.  Holli Buchter, the Coordinator for Media Services, I believe, has had a hand in a very positive first week for me.  Some how many of these great people found out that my new job started this week and every day so far, I have received emails wishing me well in my new position!  Hearing from everyone such positive and loving comments has really made my week and I so appreciate it!

Thank you so much everyone!  The emails of support and care as well as those that have me and my best in their thoughts mean so much to me.  You guys are really making me learn all over again what true friendship is all about.   I am so lucky to have you all in my life!

The picture above is from my second year with St. Vrain's wonderful library folks.  It is one captured memory of some of the kind and loving men and women I am honored to know in the library world.

Friendship - you've all certainly shown me its value and reward.  I hope that my girl's realize its value over the long term and get to experience such a wonderful feeling of warmth and caring.  You are all very special to me and this feeling and experience has really helped make my transition to my new district a positive, exciting one.

By the way, I am loving my new opportunity in Brighton and look forward to having a positive effect on the achievement of Brighton 27J's students.  Wonder if I should present the idea of  a Student Technology Fair in Brighton?  :)

Hugs,

Connie

No comments: