Monday, December 29, 2008

7 Things You Really Don't Need to Know About Me


Just read Mobile Technology in TAFE. Don't really understand this meme thing, but thought I'd give it a try. The term Internet meme is a neologism used to describe a catchphrase or concept that spreads quickly from person to person via the Internet. So here goes:

1. I have a very out-of-date family website with way more than 7 things . . .think a New Year's resolution needs to be to update the site. Find this picture on the website and you have almost reached the bottom. Yes that is me jumping in the water behind the sub thingie.

2. My kid likes to make funny pictures on Photo Booth of herself to leave for me to find.


3. My kids are comedians:

How to Surviv 7th Graid

4. My sister taught a clown fish to swim through a hoop for food (she's a behavior analyst - my sister, not the fish)


5. My niece's husband is the Head Winemaker for Yellowtail in Griffith, Australia.

6. My 82 year old mother has a Facebook account.

7. I can stand on my head and drink a beer. Picture to be added later - check back.

Tagged folks:

Bud Hunt
Karl Fisch
Nancy White on the Teacher Librarian Ning
John Creighton
Christopher Sessums
Scott McCloud
Phil Goerner

Your turn. Blog 7 things we really don't need to know about you and tag 7 people. Happy Tagging.

2 comments:

Blogger In Middle-earth said...

Tēnā koe Connie!

Wot a kyewl site. Are da kuds in da Uchoob vid your kuds? Dey preddy cyoot - I like dar sens of shoomer :-)

Da orange fush in da photo 4 is a Xiphophorus, probbbly a feemail platy or swordtail.

Am not a hoples schpeller - jest coodn't fine da spelchekcer ;-)

Ngā mihi nui
from Middle-earth

Connie Masson said...

Ken - OMG as my kids would say - that was hard to read! I suspect that you are a comedian too . . .

Yep, couldn't find a clown fish swimming through a hoop so I adapted.

The voice is my kid on the vid. The "talent" in the show are her friends.

nanoo, nanoo (as Mork would say)

Happy New Year!